Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Are You Religious??


ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? If you answered, "Yes", I'll send you a sympathy card, and a coupon for Pepto-Bismol. That's the way Martin Zender put it in his book, "How to Quit Church Without Quitting God". If you want to know what it means to be religious, including a good definition of the word, follow this link to the Gospelogic article:

http://www.gospelogic.com/articles/religion2.htm

I think you will be amazed at what you learn. I read Martin's book months ago and it changed my thinking.

PEACE.......

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger SteveW said...

Am I religious?

I used to be but I repented.
;-)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Don said...

Amen, Steve, good for you....

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

Wow!!!! You guys crack me up. Good thoughts, Don.

I was VERY extremely religious at one point. Now I am moving toward being more spiritual in nature. This means I am more accepting and less judgemental than I once was. I am no longer carrying a heavy burden of rules and regulations I must uphold in order to convince God not to be angry with me anymore.

Praise God! Jesus came to set us free from the exactings of religion. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. This is a beautiful thing. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home