Friday, October 13, 2006

A Thought for the Weekend.....


I found this wonderful poem/thought at: http://hearhim.net/wordpress It was posted on another blog, "Inspired", by Mary-Anne. Thanks to Mary-Anne.....

Blessed, blessed, blessed beyond measure
This wealth inside of me
Love that has consumed all fear
And set my spirit free

Search, search, searching for approval
I can no longer be
For in His face, I discover
Just how much He thinks of me

Deep, deep, deeper, my gaze into
This law of liberty
Opens my understanding
Of His life abundantly

Joy,joy, joy, uncontainable
Because of what I see
The fruit of what I know it sings
With a voice of faith -”I’m free!”

Peace, peace, peace like an anchor
To my heart
Grounded in the knowledge
That we can never be apart

So blessed, oh world - can’t you see
This gift is not reserved for me
One died for all, so ALL could be
Partakers of this liberty!

4 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger SteveW said...

Excellent Don, this good news is growing and becoming that tree of life that although it started with one small Seed, it is filling the world.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Trailady said...

What a beautiful and amazing poem! I couldn't have expressed it any better. REFRESHING!!

Bless you for sharing, Don!! :o)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Trailady said...

Don, with your permission, I would really like to share this poem on my blog- with proper acknowledgement for the author of course. More people need to read these words.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Don said...

You certainly may.. I agree. The more who read, the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home