Friday, October 20, 2006

What the Heck Are We Doing??...OOOOh, I See


Surfing through blogworld, I came upon a neat blog,"Jesus and the End of Religion". I found lots of good reading there. One thing in particular that always catches my eye is a good quote. Guess that's because I have a short attention span (least that's what my wife says). Quotes for the most part are short and to the point. Ponder the following:

"Two thousand years ago God started a revolt against the religion he started. So don't ever put it past God to cause a groundswell movement against churches and Christian institutions that bear his name"

- Erwin McManus


here's the link if you're interested:
http://endreligion.blogspot.com/

NOTE: an earlier version of this post had the wrong link. It has been corrected.

6 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Chris Ledgerwood said...

Cool quote! I believe it is coming true!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Don said...

It really struck me as something we're in the middle of and a part of.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger bruced said...

As far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as "a church", there is only "the church".

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Chris Ledgerwood said...

Bruce,
So, what denomination is "The Church?" lol just kidding!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger bruced said...

Hey Don, I think the link in this post changed somehow. Or am I cracking up?

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Don said...

The link was wrong. It has been corrected. Thank you Bruce for noticing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home