Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time Off - Reconnection


I'm taking a week off for the holiday period. My wife and I will be reconnecting. She works in Houston, about 250 miles from our home. We only see each other every two or three weeks. After nearly 40 years of marriage, this is a time which is not that easy on either one of us. It's a great opportunity for her to show the company she works for just how good a manager she really is. I support her completely. This week will be a time of reconnection for us. I really look forward to this time together. She does not share my joy in believing in the true gospel of grace. That's OK. I pray she will detect a change in me that will draw her to this gospel.

Everyone have a great week. See you soon!

4 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait till our meeting the week after Thanksgiving. And it was a JOY to talk with you last night on the phone. The Grace message will overcome any and ALL! Hang in there.

Peace
Geo

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger SteveW said...

Have a great time of rest and reconnection Don.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

Wow- that's rough to be apart. My man & I were apart 6 months and it was really tough on us.

When Grace takes root in the deepest regions of the soul, it truly makes a difference and I'm sure she will notice a change in you. :o)

Bask in the love of your wife and enjoy your holiday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home