Sunday, November 26, 2006

Update on Martin Z.


I recently received an email from Martin Zender. I had emailed him inquiring how he was feeling and that we all missed his good words. The following is an excerpt from his response:
I'm feeling better since I got allergy testing two weeks ago. I had 8 1/2 hours worth of testing done, and I ain't done yet. But I'm injecting a serum three times a week, and avoiding certain foods. I'm feeling about 70% better, it seems.

I hope this is it.

Thanks for caring, and for letting others know what has been happening.

God bless you.

Martin


We can be thankful he is much better and hopefully will be creatively active again soon. Pray God's will be done.....We miss you Martin. God Bless You......

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Don

That is great news for Martin, kewl guy. I read the post about you and your wife having to be apart for weeks at a time. Bless your heart for being so Christ like in your marriage. May the Lord continue to fill you up with himself.

In Him
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home